Tub Shower Doors | Glass Doctor
Glass Doctor® offers a variety of tub shower door options for your bathroom and a free, in-home consultation before any installation occurs so we can provide you with the best experience possible. Call Glass Doctor today to schedule an appointment to install your new tub shower doors, and read on to learn more about our bathroom glass solutions.
Tub Shower Door Installation Process
Glass Doctor provides prompt and friendly professional glass customization and installation services. Our prices are quoted upfront and our workmanship is guaranteed. Here’s what you can expect when you choose Glass Doctor.
- Our friendly, certified professionals will come to your home to evaluate and measure your space. We will even work with you to customize the perfect tub shower doors that suit your needs and style.
- We will provide you with a quote within 24 hours and schedule an installation visit.
- Glass Doctor experts will complete the tub shower door installation (which usually takes no more than half a day) and even leave your space cleaner than before.
- Call 855-603-1919 to schedule your free, in home consultation.
Customizing Your Shower or Bathtub Doors
If you want some inspiration for your new shower doors, take a look at our shower door gallery. At Glass Doctor, we have tons of options to choose from and plenty of shower customization options to consider, like:
- Glass type, thickness and pattern
- Header frame and finish color
- Hardware selection
- Glass protection
- Frameless door options
Different types of patterned glass offered by Glass Doctor include antique, bamboo, rain and satin finishes—but that’s not all. We also have varying colors of glass to choose from, so check out our full list of available glass options and begin designing your new bathtub doors.
Installation Factors to Consider
Here are a few factors you should consider before installing tub shower doors:
- Bathroom Configuration—The layout of your bathroom will affect the size and style of your tub shower doors and the makeup of your bathroom walls will affect your door options. For example, drywall will not be able to support the same weight as walls made of cement.
- Shower Fixtures—You’ll want to choose shower fixtures that are conducive to the space you’re updating. Shower fixtures should be compatible with the tub shower doors and suit the style of your space.
- Proper Ventilation—Improper ventilation can cause moisture buildup and mold growth. Our installation experts will make sure there is proper ventilation in your bathroom to ensure optimal air flow.
Call to Speak to a Glass Professional
Glass Doctor offers complete, professional glass repair, replacement and installation services for your home. We can create a new glass shower enclosure for your bathroom, or repair sliding shower doors to make sure they work properly. Our glass experts will be able to give you a detailed outline of cost, process and amount of time to to complete your tub shower door installation.
To begin your shower renovation process, call Glass Doctor today at 855-603-1919.
Home Talk: http://www.hometalk.com/696294/is-your-bathroom-properly-ventilated?expand_all_questions=1